Thursday, 10 April 2014

My games - Siberian husky sliding puzzle

This is just a small game I programmed quickly as part of a challenge I am creating. Since I had already written the code, I decided to release it as a game separately from said challenge too.

The image I used for this version is from Wikimedia Commons. I also used a sound from Wavsource.com.

There's not much to be said about this. The code for such a game is rather trivial. Feel free to modify it and/or use it to make other sliding puzzles.

A personal story: trying to upload this game I discovered that not only Dropbox does not support relative URLs, but also that it's public folder functionality is only available to Dropbox Pro users or old free accounts, ipso factum Dropbox sucks. From now on I will host my HTML/Javascript games with a free domain I got from 000webhost.com, on which I can also use PHP and some other shit which will be fun.

Click on the image below to play the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment